Candidate to integrate an external project with headquarters in Lisbon to assume the position of Integrated Management System Manager (m/f).
- Support the company in the implementation of the Integrated Management System (together with Strongstep as a consulting company);
- Manage the Integrated Management System (Quality, Information Security and Privacy);
- Follow-up on internal and external quality audits;
- Lead the definition of strategy and the planning of continuous improvement projects;
- Coordinate and implement new projects with a special focus on continuous improvement.
- Higher Education in the area of Engineering, Quality or other relevant areas;
- Knowledge of information security and privacy (RGPD) (not mandatory);
- Customer orientation and a focus on quality and rigour.
- Training in the standards required to carry out the work;
- Appropriate remuneration for the role;
- Career opportunity proportional to performance and consequent increase in remuneration and/or award of bonuses;
- Integration in a dynamic team
- Effective participation in a differentiating project.