INTERNAL CONTROL AND RISCK MANAGEMENT.
The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) is dedicated to leadership thought through the development of comprehensive structures and guides. These include internal control, business risk management and fraud detention, designed to improve organizational performance and supervision and to reduce fraud in organizations. This model can be applied to several areas within an organization.
Why implement it?
• Risk assessment and management and definition of objectives related to the organization's strategy;
• Certification of effective communication and compliance with laws and regulations;
• Acquisition of parameters to define the effectiveness of risk management.
Strongstep provides support services for the implementation of the COSO
framework, with an experienced team that identifies the requirements for the
execution of good practices.
How we perform?
• Setting of risk management and analysis policy;
• Fraud registration process and corrective actions;
• Risk monitoring;
• Presentation of results and process improvement.
Increased satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Strengthening the organization.
Increasing the organization’s credibility and retaining human resources.
Vulnerability management and cost reduction generated by failures.
Improvement of internal controls.
Risk control and definition of internal procedures.