Staying competitive in today’s economy means companies must deliver the right products to market faster and better than ever before. Agile testing is essential to ensure the quality of the software systems, in which our society increasingly depends. More and more testers are participating in agile projects or are embedded within agile teams.
Building and managing a process of testing and selecting the most appropriate techniques to test in each case is not a trivial task, but essential to ensure the quality of software systems. Some questions that this course will help to answer:
- Why does no one in my organization know the critical projects tests status?
- Why only at the end we have found out that several features had never been tested?
- Why the tests always take longer than originally planned?
- Why the test environment is different from production and does not inspires confidence?
In this course, trainees will have the opportunity to acquire all the skills required to test agile successful and update their knowledge on methodologies, techniques and tools to support agile testing of software.
This course presents methods, techniques and tools needed to create and maintain a systematic process of agile testing in organizations. The course begins by presenting how to create a design of test cases, follows with documentation for the construction of the test and then the main concepts associated with the management of test software addressing best practices, advantages and limitations of each approach. This course has a strong practical component where you conduct small exercises using tools to test software.
Audience and prerequisites
This course is for professionals related to software testing, including testers, quality managers, project managers, software engineers and also for product owners and scrum masters. The course does not require graduate training but some experience in software projects.
- Software Quality
- Software Testing
Agile Software Development
- Scrum S(t)imulation with LEGO®
- Introduction to Agile Software Development
- Scrum Framework: Roles + Ceremonies + Artifacts
- Agile Best Practices
Agile Testing Concepts
- Traditional vs. Agile Testing
- Agile Testing Methods
- Test Types
- 7 Deadly Sins of Agile Testing
- Test Approach
- Tests Planning
What to test?
- Equivalences Partitioning
- Boundary Values Analysis
- Decision Tables
- State Transition Tables and Diagrams
- Use Cases
- Test Cases
- Test Log
- Incidents Log
- Test Report
- Learn how to build a plan for testing
- Learn how to build a document specification of test cases
- Learn how to build and prepare a report of the implementation of tests
- Automated functional testing with capture & replay tools
- Automation of unit testing framework
- Automated acceptance tests (customer tests)
The presentation of the proposed topics is intercalated with individual and group exercises. The course also has a practical component (hands-on) with some agile testing tools. Trainees will be evaluated based on performance during the various sessions. The trainees receive a certificate of approval or frequency.
César Duarte e Pedro Castro Henriques
This three-day course meets at the following times:
- Morning session: 9:00 – 12:30
- Afternoon session: 13:30 – 17:00
- Special conditions for groups
- For more information about our training programs please contact the email address provided below:
- Please, click on the link below to complete your registration: