The ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation course allows participants to acquire knowledge about the best practices to implement and to manage an Information Security Management System (ISMS), as specified in the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 norm.
- Understanding the implementation of an ISMS according to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 norm;
- Understanding the relations between the ISMS’s components, including risk management and the compliance with the requirements of the different organization’s interested parties;
- Knowing the concepts, approaches, rules, methods and techniques that allow an ISMS effective management according to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 norm;
- Acquiring skills to support an organization in the ISMS implementation, management and maintenance according to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 norm.
- The members of an information security team;
- IT professionals who want to know the fundamentals about an Information Security Management System’s main processes;
- Anyone involved in the ISO 27001 norm implementation;
- Technical personnel involved in ISMS related operations;
- CXO’s and Senior Managers responsible for an organization’s IT governance and respective risks management.
The “Certified ISO 27001 Foundation” exam covers the following skill realms:
- Fundamental concepts and principals about information security;
- Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The “Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” exam can be found in multiple languages, including Portuguese.
Exam Duration: 1 hour, no consulting and watched by an external vigilant.
A certificate will be emitted to the participants who finish the exam successfully and satisfy every requirement of the certification they applied themselves to.
The price includes the participation in the course, the exam and a 1 year certificate, in case they pass the exam and obeys the PECB’s certificate requirements.
The ISO 27001 Foundation certificate is aligned with the ISO 17024 norm.