Agile Portugal 2016 – Agile Gamification
About Agile Portugal
- Agile Portugal is the premier international conference in Portugal about Agile Software Development and its practices, technologies, attitudes and experiences. Created with both experts and beginners in mind, Agile Portugal is the place where the Portuguese Agile community comes together to exchange and share their experiences about Agile development approaches.
About our presentation
- The use of project management tools based on Agile methodologies of software development brings benefits to the project members, but for a correct use of these tools, the development team are often forced to interrupt their workflow.
- The goal of this presentation is to present how we are encouraging a more frequent, intensive and FUN use by the users.
- To do this there were several questions that were taken in account:
- What’s the most suitable combination of game elements?
- How to avoid the hazards associated to gamification?
- How to ensure the proposed values of the manifesto to agile software development?
See the complete presentation here at Slideshare:
Agile Portugal 2016 – Agile Gamification – http://www.slideshare.net/strongstep/agile-portugal-2016-agile-gamification-on-wwwscraimcom
Watch the photos: here