Our approach starting point is always the company’s context, through the analysis of their projects, clients and their formal and informal processes, then through workshops, construction sets of new processes, aligned with the best international practices and with a highly dedicated accompanying reaches that change.
- Life cycle analysis, strategy of the Organization and implementation of practical measures.
- Improvements to the software development process, outsourcing and services.
- A global approach model that provides a comprehensive approach to people, processes, and tools.
- Implementation and refactoring of software development processes:
- Development and Outsourcing: project management, requirements management and definition, design, integration and coding, test management, quality management and outsourcing management
- Services (Maintenance): incident and problem management, continuity and capacity management, configurations, metrics and service levels.
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI):
- PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge by the PMI – Project Management Institute)
- ITMARK (Development, business and security)
- Process improvement of product development and services
- Improvement of other critical processes of the organization: business and security
- Ideal for SMEs (Small and medium enterprises)
- Personal Software Process and Team Software Process (PSP and TSP)
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- and others such as SCRUM, KANBAN (and other agile methodologies), eXtreme Programming (XP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Six Sigma
- Implementation of tools to support the software development:
- Defining processes and selecting appropriate tools: requirements management, test automation and management, project management, management of PMO, service management and demand management
- Some vendors examples: Microsoft, IBM, Microfocus, Compuware and also open source tools.