Certification and Auditing
- Implementation of processes focused on the certification in the CMMI models of Development, Services and Acquisitions.
- Implementation of Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001) and Health & Work Safety (OHSAS 18001) Management Systems in companies of various market sectors.
- Implementation of Inovation (NP 4457), Data Security (ISO/IEC 27001) and IT Services (ISO/IEC 20000) Management Systems in IT companies.
- Holding of audits and inspections to verify the conformity regarding requisites and procedures with the aforementioned normatives serving as reference.
- Submission of the certification and change project, formal audits (SCAMPI A, B e C), gap analysis e readiness reviews.
- Evaluation of companies, projects and products regarding their degree of compliance and performance in software development practices, acquisition and maintenance (services).
- Execution of these activities takes place in coalition with world-class institutions and universities.